To support its planning efforts, Pima Association of Governments prepares policies, plans, reports, and other documents for public review.
Plans and Programs
- FY 2019-20 and FY 2020-21 PAG Overall Work Program (OWP)
- 2045 Regional Mobility and Accessibility Plan (RMAP)
- 2045 Regional Mobility and Accessibility Plan (RMAP) Update
- FY 2020-2024 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
- Short-Range Regional Transit Plan
- Long-Range Regional Transit Plan
- Regional Freight Plan
- Regional Pedestrian Plan
- Regional Bicycle Plan
- Areawide Water Quality Management Plan (208 Plan)
- PAG Legislative Policies
- Title VI Implementation Plan
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- PAG Public Involvement Policy
- Smart Region Fact Sheet
- Transportation’s Role in Economic Vitality
- Transportation Funding Options for Southern Arizona
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Inventory, 2014-2019
Persons with a disability or language barrier may request documents in alternative formats or translations or request other reasonable accommodations by contacting Sheila Storm at (520) 792-1093. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.
Si necesita ayuda con traducción, llame por favor al 792-1093 y comuníquese con Nathan Barrett.